The copper electrolysis plant uses the electrolysis technology to purify and enrich copper. The main equipment in the electrolysis plant includes electrolyzers and corrosive materials, electrolytes and circulating pipes, pumps, ventilation facilities, and anode and cathode units.
Copper electrolysis plant
Copper electrolytic plant
Copper electrolysis refining plant
Product Features (Characteristics)
Our design for your electrolysis plant has the following characteristics:
1. The configuration is reasonable, compact and easy to manage.
2. Adopting China's mature and reliable production technology to reduce construction investment.
3. The anode plate loading trough adopts ordinary bridge crane, special spreader, and manual assist.
4. The starting sheet processing is mechanized and manually assisted.
5. The anode plate is shaped and processed by manual method, and the place where the automatic unit is used at the appropriate time is reserved.
6. Adopt various energy-saving measures to reduce energy consumption.
7. Strengthen the lighting and ventilation of the workshop and improve the labor hygiene conditions.
8. It is recommended that the anode plate be quantitatively cast to create favorable conditions for the electrolysis workshop to improve product quality, reduce energy consumption and reduce labor intensity.
Product Working Method (Principle)
The electrolytic refining of copper is to cast the refined copper by the fire method into an anode plate, using a pure copper sheet as a starting piece (cathode piece), and interphasely charging the electrolytic cell, using an aqueous solution of copper sulfate and sulfuric acid as an electrolyte. Under the action of direct current, the copper on the anode and the base metal with a lower potential are electrochemically dissolved into the electrolyte, while the noble metal is insoluble, and the anode mud sinks at the bottom of the electrolytic cell. At the cathode, copper ions get electrons and crystallize at the cathode to obtain the cathode copper of the product, while other base metals with a lower potential cannot be precipitated on the cathode, and remain in the electrolyte, and are removed when the electrolyte is periodically cleaned.