The aluminum melting furnace is small in size, light in weight, and has a smelting capacity ranging from a few kilograms to several hundred kilograms. It can be used in a wide range of applications, both for factory production and for small-scale smelting in schools and research institutes.
Today we will understand the precautions for the use of aluminum melting furnaces.
1. When loading, check whether there are any inflammable, explosive and other harmful materials in the charge. If it should be removed in time, it is forbidden to add cold and wet materials to the molten iron. After the molten liquid is filled to the upper part, it is strictly forbidden to add large blocks. In case of blocking.
2. If the furnace melt loss exceeds the regulations, it should be repaired in time. It is strictly forbidden to smelt in the deep melt.
3. There should be someone responsible for power transmission and furnace opening. It is strictly forbidden to contact sensors and cables after power transmission. The person on duty must not leave the post without permission.
4. The pouring site and the pit in front of the furnace should be free of obstacles and no water to prevent the molten iron from falling to the ground.
5. The medium frequency generator room should be kept clean. It is forbidden to bring inflammable and explosive materials and other sundries into the room. No smoking indoors.